MisCon 31 Preregistration ends May 6, 2017
Visit the MisCon Store to register
(Only full weekend registrations can be purchased online in advance.)
MisCon Convention Rules
- General policies
- All persons on the hotel grounds must either be paying hotel guests or convention attendees.
- An adult must accompany children under age 16 at all times, including during SpawnCon (children's) activities.
- Please obey local, state, and federal laws as well as hotel policies.
- Do not touch or photograph any artwork.
- The pool, hot tub, sauna, and workout rooms are only available to guests of the hotel during posted hours of operation.
- Obtain permission from MisCon Security prior to posting signs at the convention and register room parties with Security.
- MisCon is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Weapons, alcohol & smoking
- No exposed weapons (all weapons must be sheathed and peace-bonded).
- No alcohol consumption is allowed on the premises, except in private rooms or in Joker's Wild when they are serving alcohol.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors by Montana state law. The designated smoking area for MisCon is the horseshoe area by the creek. Please do not smoke near convention programming rooms.
- Questions & Information
- Direct questions to MisCon security and staff.
Everyone who is participating in the Writer's Workshop should preregister for MisCon. The space in the Writer's Workshop is limited and the deadline is April 16th. If you have any questions please contact Justin at email@example.com.
MisCon 31 Registration Desk Hours of Operation
- Friday 12 pm - 7:50 pm
- Saturday 10 am - 6:50 pm
- Sunday 10 am - 5:50 pm
- Monday 10 am - 1:00 pm
Preregistration for MisCon 31
Preregister for MisCon 31 as the number of attendees will be limited and registration will be non-refundable. You may transfer your registration to another year, but registration cannot be transferred to another individual or refunded.
Please contact Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org.