MisCon 31 Preregistration ends May 6, 2017
Preregistration for MisCon 31 is not yet open.
Not sure if you've already registered? You can look up your own registration to check. We just need the email address you used when you registered, and our system will email you your current registration status.
- Four Day Pass:
- Admission to MisCon from Friday morning to Monday evening, including early-bird events on Friday, opening ceremonies, closing ceremonies, gaming, merchants room, hospitality, and panels and programming.
- Adult $45
- Youth (7-15) $15
- Child (Under 7) Free with Accompanying Adult
- One Day Pass (at door only):
- A one day pass good from the time you buy it until midnight that night.
- Adult $25
- Youth (7-15) $10
- Child (Under 7) Free with Accompanying Adult
(Only full weekend registrations can be purchased online in advance.)
These additional items can be ordered and paid for in advance when you preregister online:
- $5.00 Donation - $5
- Adult Abney Park Ticket - $12
- Badge Holder - $5
- Youth Abney Park Ticket - $10
Use the form above to register now and reserve your spot at MisCon 31 and to make sure you have the other items you want when you get here.
Merchandise other than badge holders are not available for pre-order this year. For other items, such as shirts, check with the MisCon merchandise sales at the Con Registration desk.
However, tickets to see Abney Park at the Wilma during MisCon can be purchased at a discounted rate in advance along with your registration. As with registration, you need to pay immediately through PayPal to have your ticket purchase processed and have your tickets ready for you at Will Call.
Abney Park Ticket Options
- VIP (First Entry and Meet and Greet, through Wilma only): $52
- Adult MisCon Weekend Concert Package upgrade: $12
- Adult General Admission Presale or MisCon badge holder at the Door: $20
- Non Badge Holder at the Door: $24
- Youth (7-15) MisCon Weekend Concert Package upgrade: $10
- Youth General Admission Presale and at the Door: $14
- Children 6 and under: Free
MisCon Membership Agreement
Please complete the online preregistration form above for each individual that will be attending the convention. This includes all children and youth as well. Please help everyone behind the registration area by completing your form legibly so that we can enter your data into the database correctly. We do not release this information to anyone else unless we have your permission first.
All children and youth will need to have the parental information on their registration form filled out entirely to attend the convention. MisCon needs this information to protect the safety of your child or children.
To protect the children and youth at the convention we will not print the first name of any child on their name badge. If the first name is used for the child's badge name, our system will automatically default to the listed parent's last name and the word "Child." For example, if the child's name is "Jason Hull" and their listed parent's name is "Mary Taylor;" if the child is registered with the badge name "Jason," or "Jason-san," or with a blank badge name, the name printed on the badge will be "Taylor Child."
MisCon Convention Rules
- General policies
- All persons on the hotel grounds must either be paying hotel guests or convention attendees.
- An adult must accompany children under age 16 at all times, including during SpawnCon (children's) activities.
- Please obey local, state, and federal laws as well as hotel policies.
- Do not touch or photograph any artwork.
- The pool, hot tub, sauna, and workout rooms are only available to guests of the hotel during posted hours of operation.
- Obtain permission from MisCon Security prior to posting signs at the convention and register room parties with Security.
- MisCon is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Weapons, alcohol & smoking
- No exposed weapons (all weapons must be sheathed and peace-bonded).
- No alcohol consumption is allowed on the premises, except in private rooms or in Joker's Wild when they are serving alcohol.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors by Montana state law. The designated smoking area for MisCon is the horseshoe area by the creek. Please do not smoke near convention programming rooms.
- Questions & Information
- Direct questions to MisCon security and staff.
Everyone who is participating in the Writer's Workshop should preregister for MisCon. The space in the Writer's Workshop is limited and the deadline is April 16th. If you have any questions please contact Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MisCon 31 Registration Desk Hours of Operation
- Friday 12 pm - 7:50 pm
- Saturday 10 am - 6:50 pm
- Sunday 10 am - 5:50 pm
- Monday 10 am - 1:00 pm
Preregistration for MisCon 31
Preregister for MisCon 31 as the number of attendees will be limited and registration will be non-refundable. You may transfer your registration to another year, but registration cannot be transferred to another individual or refunded.
Please contact Bill at email@example.com.