Not sure if you've already registered? You can look up your own registration to check. We just need the email address you used when you registered, and our system will email you your current registration status.
- A person 16 years of age or older.
- Child (Under 7):
- A person who is 6 years of age or younger. Children six or under get in for free!
- Youth (7-15):
- A person who is between the ages of 7 and 15. Youth get access to MisCon at a discounted rate.
- Full Weekend:
- Admission to MisCon from Friday morning to Monday evening, including early-bird events on Friday, opening ceremonies, closing ceremonies, gaming, merchants room, hospitality, and panels and programming.
Base Price: $40
MisCon 28 Prices
- Adult Full Weekend: $40
- Child (Under 7) Full Weekend: Free
- Youth (7-15) Full Weekend: $15
(Only full weekend registrations can be purchased online in advance.)
These additional items can be ordered and paid for in advance when you register on-line:
- $5.00 Donation - $5
- Badge Holder - $5
- Black Baseball Cap - $20
- Black Fleece Hat - $20
- Black Sweatshirt w/ Theme Art - $40
- Theme Art T-Shirt - Black - $15
- Theme Art T-Shirt - Purple - $15
- Writer's Anthology - $15
Use the form above to register now and reserve your spot at MisCon 28 and to make sure you have the shirt, anthology, or other item you want when you get here.
Merchandise that is not pre-ordered with a paid preregistration will be available in the Merchants room this year.
If you have made a purchase by email or at another event and wish to pay by PayPal, you can use this form:
MisCon Registration Rules
Please complete the on-line registration form above for each individual that will be attending the convention. This includes all children and youth as well. Please help everyone behind the registration area by completing your form legibly so that we can enter your data into the database correctly. We do not release this information to anyone else unless we have your permission first.
All children and youth will need to have the parental information on their registration form filled out entirely to attend the convention. MisCon needs this information to protect the safety of your child or children.
To protect the children and youth at the convention we will not print the first name of any child on their name badge. If the first name is used for the child's badge name, our system will automatically default to the listed parent's last name and the word "Child." For example, if the child's name is "Jason Hull" and their listed parent's name is "Mary Taylor;" if the child is registered with the badge name "Jason," or "Jason-san," or with a blank badge name, the name printed on the badge will be "Taylor Child."
MisCon Convention Rules
- General policies
- All persons on the hotel grounds must either be paying hotel guests or convention attendees.
- An adult must accompany children under age 16 at all times, including during SpawnCon (children's) activities.
- Please obey local, state, and federal laws as well as hotel policies.
- Do not touch or photograph any artwork.
- The pool, hot tub, sauna, and workout rooms are only available to guests of the hotel during posted hours of operation.
- Obtain permission from MisCon Security prior to posting signs at the convention and register room parties with Security.
- MisCon is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Weapons, alcohol & smoking
- No exposed weapons (all weapons must be sheathed and peace-bonded).
- No alcohol consumption is allowed on the premises, except in private rooms or in Joker's Wild when they are serving alcohol.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors by Montana state law. The designated smoking area for MisCon is the horseshoe area by the creek. Please do not smoke near convention programming rooms.
- Questions & Information
- Direct questions to MisCon security and staff.
Everyone who is participating in the Writer's Workshop should preregister for MisCon. The space in the Writer's Workshop is limited and the deadline is April 16th. If you have any questions please contact Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MisCon 28 Registration Desk Hours of Operation
- Friday 12 pm - 7:50 pm
- Saturday 10 am - 6:50 pm
- Sunday 10 am - 5:50 pm
- Monday 10 am - 1:00 pm
After hours please see security.
Preregistration for MisCon 28
Preregister for MisCon 28 as the number of attendees will be limited and registration will be non-refundable. You may transfer your registration to another year or another person.
Please contact Bill at email@example.com.