MISCON MINUTES FOR WEEKLY MEETING
02/09/05 5:45 PM - 7 PM AT BARNES & NOBLE
BY: SECRETARY - JOY HUNTER
BOB LOVELY, NICK & JOY HUNTER, & MIKE ROE
- Department Reports:
- CONCHAIR: PO Box is paid up for one more year as of 02/08/05
- ART: Joe has given Bob L. mapping software for the Merchants room/Art room. Nick will be helping Bob with the program.
- MERCHANTS: Lady Jane is not coming to this years Con, and we don't currently know why. Betsy Mott is paid and will be here.
- GAMING: He has flyers to put up at RadCon
- WRITERS WORKSHOP: nothing to report
- TREASURER: John is on as signer and Frank is off. All future bank statements will be sent to Joy as she is the secretary. Bob L. needs to check on Joy's MisCon art check. Approximately $2500.00 in the bank currently.
- VIDEO: Mick does have several people who are interested in and are working on videos for the film contest. We do need to advertise
- SECURITY: meeting at Nick and Joy's house Saturday February 12, @ 5:30 pm. Tried to find the armbands on-line. After hours of searching, did not find anything. We will have to make them ourselves or have them made locally. Nick submitted an idea for the layout of an armband. (drawing: MisCon/ logo / Security). Found a security camera that will adapt to any TV. It has a motion detector, and night vision, as well as other features. We will vote on it next meeting. It would be in the merchants room/art room.
- REGISTRATION: We will use strips of colored tape as differentiation for badges. We should talk to Adrianne Berry about helping with registration as a volunteer.
- HOSPITALITY: nothing to report
- PROGRAMMING/WEB: nothing to report
- VOLUNTEERS/OPS: nothing to report
- MEDIA RELATIONS: nothing to report
- Department task checklists still need to be developed by all dept. chairs. Eventually Bob L. wants a notebook which will be like an "Operations Handbook", organized and updated. It should outline everything that would ever be needed to run your dept.
Top Of This Page
- RadCon room party: COSTCO run will be after the next meeting (02/16/05) for more room party supplies.