MISCON MINUTES FOR WEEKLY MEETING
03/23/05 5:45 PM - 7 PM AT BARNES & NOBLE
BY: SECRETARY - JOY HUNTER
BOB LOVELY, NICK & JOY HUNTER, BOB NORTON, JOE TAYLOR, AND DAMON SEBESTIN
- Meeting was called to order @ 5:55 p.m. by Bob L.
- Minutes were accepted as written by all in attendance.
- Department reports:
- CONCHAIR: nothing to report
- ART: Theresa Mather (2 flats) and Ellissa Mitchell (4 flats) have recently paid.
- MERCHANTS: Bob L. needs to go to Muse Comics and collect money from Amanda for tables.
- GAMING: Joe T. has updates to email to Bob N. and the LAN will be put with the rest of the gaming.
- WRITERS WORKSHOP: nothing to report
- TREASURER: nothing to report
- VIDEO: nothing to report
- SECURITY: We discovered that there are 6 radios, not 7. We talked about who needs radios for sure. Discussed with Damon S. about MisCon Security patches. We would require about 10.
- REGISTRATION: nothing to report
- HOSPITALITY: nothing to report
- PROGRAMMING/WEB: The merchants map needs some changes. We need to make sure to put a legend at the bottom, numbers on the tables and move the door positions.
- VOLUNTEERS/OPS: nothing to report
- MEDIA RELATIONS: Damon S. sent emails to numerous newspapers and has received no responses yet.
- MASQUERADE: We will be looking around for prizes soon.