MISCON MINUTES FOR WEEKLY MEETING
03/30/05 5:45 PM - 7 PM AT BARNES & NOBLE
BY: SECRETARY - JOY HUNTER
BOB LOVELY, NICK & JOY HUNTER, BOB NORTON, JOE TAYLOR, STEPHANIE BERGER, MIKE ROE AND DAMON SEBESTIN.
- Meeting was called to order @ 6:05 p.m. by Bob L.
- Minutes were accepted as written by all in attendance.
- Department reports:
- CONCHAIR: nothing to report
- ART: We finally received the color artwork from Mike Conrad. It’s wonderful.
- MERCHANTS: nothing to report
- GAMING: A map of the gaming room is needed. The tables need to be numbered.
- WRITERS WORKSHOP: nothing to report
- TREASURER: Deposited checks from memberships and art flats. Recently received bank statement for March.
- VIDEO: James McGee might enter something into the video contest. Bob L. is considering loaning Trekkies and Trekkies 2 to put into the video line up.
- SECURITY: The second kilt came in with no modesty snaps so we are sending it back to get fixed. Earl might be getting arm bands for free from a friend in Billings. He will be getting 1000 wrist bands for con use. No more ASP training.
- REGISTRATION: More memberships are trickling in.
- HOSPITALITY: nothing to report
- PROGRAMMING/WEB: Paul Lawrence returned the questionnaire and also sent 2 videos, a letter, etc.
- VOLUNTEERS/OPS: nothing to report
- MEDIA RELATIONS: Stephanie talked to Colin at the college radio about free passes. Damon talked to Kevin Plasmir and he will be putting it in the community calendar until the event starting sometime next week. Need to edit 30 second radio spot.
- MASQUERADE: Need to email Bob N. with rules. We will be looking around for prizes soon.
- Bob L. needs to find out if it would be possible for all departments who have “stuff” to store for con to store it at their own houses or storage spaces.
- Bob L. also has a Lexmark printer and Hewlitt Packard printer he will give to the con.