MISCON MINUTES FOR BI-WEEKLY MEETING
10/05/05 6:10 PM - 6:50 PM AT BARNES & NOBLE
BY: SECRETARY - JOY HUNTER
BOB LOVELY, JOY & NICK HUNTER, BOB NORTON, LORETTA WILLIAMS, SCOTT KANE, GENE MEALEY, SCOTT & HEIDI WISELEY.
- Meeting was called to order @ 6:10 p.m. by Bob Lovely.
- Minutes were accepted as written by all in attendance.
- Department Reports:
- CONCHAIR: Everything is on track. MisCon purchased a lot of items from Staples (supplies that different departments needed). We still have money left to spend there.
- ART: Art chair now has color dots for “the system” and a cash box from Staples.
- MERCHANTS: Jason Cox is the new Merchants Chair. We have new merchants interested in coming this year. (Mystic Treasures and Dragon Treasures.)
- GAMING: nothing to report
- WRITERS WORKSHOP: No responses yet, but not surprising. There is a scholarship idea. A donation for high school students only. For next year (2007 MisCon).
- TREASURER: Everything is organized now. The new checks are now usable and the account is functional. John has been taken off the account now and no longer can sign.
- VIDEO: nothing to report
- SECURITY: The budget was given to Loretta and also the want/need list for the department. The next meeting is scheduled for Sat. the 22nd at 6:00 p.m. at the Hunter’s house.
- REGISTRATION: He is still working on stuff.
- HOSPITALITY: nothing to report
- PROGRAMMING: nothing to report
- WEB: Bob N. has receipts for $75.00 for host computer (for two years instead of $60.00 for one year) and 3 x $78.99 for ink also $16.00 for domain name. Bob L. is writing a check for $328.00 to hand over to Bob Norton.
- VOLUNTEERS/OPS: nothing to report
- MEDIA RELATIONS: nothing to report
- MASQUERADE: nothing to report
- We need a 2nd laminator & pouches.
- We need to have more RadCon advertisement for MisCon.