06/21/06 6:15 PM – 6:40 PM AT BARNES & NOBLE BY: SECRETARY - JOY HUNTER
JOY & NICK HUNTER, BOB NORTON.
- Meeting was called to order @ 6:15 p.m. by Nick Hunter.
- Minutes were accepted as written by all in attendance.
- We have decided to wait until Bob L. returns to speak about the Board of Directors issues.
- Department Reports:
- CONCHAIR: CthulhuBob is off gallivanting until July 3rd. Has everyone been paid yet who needs to be paid? Did the program book printing total get adjusted or was that three hundred dollar and something amount the correct amount? Bob L. has asked that all Chairs write up a list of what they are responsible of and when we are all together again we shall discuss these lists.
- ART: nothing to report
- MERCHANTS: nothing to report
- GAMING: nothing to report
- WRITER’S WORKSHOP: nothing to report
- TREASURER: nothing to report
- VIDEO: nothing to report
- SECURITY: Nick will email the revised Policy & Procedures for Security to ConCom to review. Please give him feedback. He is still working on the changes to the security uniforms. Faith and Clay are going to draw up some samples for review.
- REGISTRATION: nothing to report
- HOSPITALITY: nothing to report
- PROGRAMMING: nothing to report
- PROGRAM BOOK: nothing to report
- WEB: Joy gave Bob N. a cd of pictures (MisCon 20 and Belly Dancing Car Wash). Parris emailed 25 pictures on Monday. Those pics are up on the web. Bob N. will be doing “logo” Thank You cards for people soon. Bob N. paid $16.00 for the MisCon Dot Org yearly fee. Bob N. will need to be reimbursed at the next meeting. If you have pictures of the con please send to Bob N.
- VOLUNTEERS/OPS: Joy is not quite ready to give a full report about how the con went for her. She is still working on her list of duties and responsibilities.
- MEDIA RELATIONS: nothing to report
- COSTUME PAGEANT: WE NEED MORE PEOPLE IN COSTUME!! nothing to report
- PLEASE EMAIL ANY AND ALL AGENDA ITEMS TO: email@example.com