MISCON MINUTES FOR BI-WEEKLY MEETING
11/15/06, 1807 – 1909 HOURS AT BARNES & NOBLE
BY: SECRETARY – JOY HUNTER
IN ATTENDANCE:PLEASE EMAIL ANY AND ALL AGENDA ITEMS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
BOB LOVELY, BOB NORTON, JOY & NICK HUNTER, DAMON SEBESTIN AND JOE TAYLOR
Meeting was called to order @ 6:00 p.m. by Bob Lovely.
Minutes were accepted as written by all in attendance.
- CONCHAIR: The next meeting and all from now on will be held at the hotel in the fireside, and will move to the board room if there is no one using it.
Bob L. looked into having MisCon at the university; however it is not cost effective.
James Golaski is still a possible GOH
Bob L. will place the T-shirt order after the December 6th meeting and will need all sizes for security and Concom.
- ART: Heidi needs a vice chair
- MERCHANTS: Edgar and Betsy are paid.
GAMING: Joe reserved a room at the UC for the game fair. It will be the last Friday in January( the 27th). Joe will check to make sure the students will be there, and not on vacation.
Joe has talked to Underground Games about the LAN, and they will set it up.
- WRITER’S WORKSHOP: Nothing to report
- TREASURER: Nothing to report
- VIDEO: Nothing to report
- SECURITY: Saturday the 25th of November there will be a security meeting attended by Reid, Earl, Bob L., and Nick, at the Hunter’s house.
- REGISTRATION: We have 2 new memberships.
- HOSPITALITY: We need a chair.
- PROGRAMMING: Bob L. will e-mail the grid thus far or print it out and bring it to the next meeting.
- PPROGRAM BOOK: Damon needs department statements of all departments. The pocket program will be in color in the center of the book. All merchants at the convention this year who pay before the printing deadline will receive a free business card sized ad in the program book.
- WEB: Online registration will be working by the next meeting. Megan is working on the MisCon past pages.
- VOLUNTEERS/OPS: Bob L. is now the temporary Vol/Ops chair. Security will funnel all volunteers to him.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS: Adopt a highway packet #1 was lost in the mail as it was sent to us, however packet #2 was sent today.
Bob L. will make a check list for information that must be on the fliers.
- COSTUME PAGEANT: Nothing to report