Parris ja Young
MisCon 24 Attending Professional
Once nominated for a Nebula Award, Parris' career as a writer hasn't really boomed. "I'm not aggressive with the marketing end of the profession," he says.
He is a member of the Montana Writers Guild as well as the Cinderella Mountain Salon (AKA The High Colonics, "we create some good shit").
He has written work in three Montana Writers Guild anthologies and has illustrated the published work of other writers.
He lives in rural Alberton, a town also known as Laughing Lady, Montana, where he and his wife, Nancy, strive to live self-sufficiently while inflicting minimum impact upon the environment.
Web site: http://www.parrisjayoung.net/
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Fri, 7:00 - 8:00 PM, Opening Ceremonies, (400)
- Break Fri, 8:00 - Sat, 10:00
- Sat, 10:00 - 11:00 AM, The Write Time and Place, (162)
- Break Sat, 11:00 - Sat, 1:00
- Sat, 1:00 - 2:00 PM, Print-Making, (162)
- Break Sat, 2:00 - Sat, 4:00
- Sat, 4:00 - 5:00 PM, Space and Time For Writers, (400)
- Break Sat, 5:00 - Sat, 7:00
- Sat, 7:00 - 8:00 PM, Awakening the Muse, (162)
- Break Sat, 8:00 - Mon, 12:00
- Mon, 12:00 - 1:00 PM, Education vs. Creativity, (162)