MisCon 24 Attending Professional
John’s been designing tabletop games for over a decade and a half. His first solo project, the adventure Night Train for Pinnacle’s Deadlands steampunk/western/horror RPG—best among players as the “PC Death Train”—remains to this day probably his best-known work.
Over the years, he’s served as the line developer several roleplaying and miniatures games. His first full-length novel, Deluge, was a finalist for the 2010 Origins Award for Best Game-Related Book. His latest major work, Deadlands Noir, won the 2014 Silver Ennie for Best Setting.
In addition to his work in gaming, John has been an interrogator for the US Army, a firearms instructor, a bodyguard, and a private investigator.
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Fri, 7:00 - 8:00 PM, Opening Ceremonies, (400)
- Break Fri, 8:00 - Sat, 11:00
- Sat, 11:00 - 12:00 PM, Hit Locations and Maimed Characters, (0)
- Sat, 12:00 - 1:00 PM, Hint, Hint, Death., (162)
- Break Sat, 1:00 - Sun, 10:00
- Sun, 10:00 - 11:00 AM, Meaningful vs. Meaningless Death In RPGs, (0)
- Break Sun, 11:00 - Sun, 12:00
- Sun, 12:00 - 1:00 PM, G.M.'s Confluence, (162)
- Break Sun, 1:00 - Sun, 5:00
- Sun, 5:00 - 6:00 PM, Accurate Depiction of Firearms, (162)
- Break Sun, 6:00 - Mon, 12:00
- Mon, 12:00 - 1:00 PM, The Classics, (400)