Parris ja Young
MisCon 25 Attending Professional
Once nominated for a Nebula Award, Parris' career as a writer hasn't really boomed. "I'm not aggressive with the marketing end of the profession," he says.
He is a member of the Montana Writers Guild as well as the Cinderella Mountain Salon (AKA The High Colonics, "we create some good shit").
He has written work in three Montana Writers Guild anthologies and has illustrated the published work of other writers.
He lives in rural Alberton, a town also known as Laughing Lady, Montana, where he and his wife, Nancy, strive to live self-sufficiently while inflicting minimum impact upon the environment.
Web site: http://www.parrisjayoung.net/
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Fri 5:00 - 6:00 PM, Writer's Workshop Meet and Greet, The Dungeon (Downstairs Programming)
- Break Fri 6:00 - Sat 11:00
- Sat 11:00 - 2:00 PM, Writer's Workshop Great Hall, Great Hall (Upstairs Programming)
- Sat 2:00 - 3:00 PM, MisCon Then and Now, Small Programming (259)
- Break Sat 3:00 - Sun Noon
- Sun Noon - 1:00 PM, Reading: Parris ja Young, Boardroom
- Break Sun 1:00 - Sun 2:00
- Sun 2:00 - 3:00 PM, Artist's Workshop, Boardroom
- Break Sun 3:00 - Sun 6:00
- Sun 6:00 - 7:00 PM, What It Takes to Write a Novel, The Dungeon (Downstairs Programming)
- Break Sun 7:00 - Mon Noon
- Mon Noon - 1:00 PM, What's Your Perspective?, The Cave (159)