Prereg for MisCon is closed.
Additional registration is available at the desk, limited to our total capacity of 1,000 full weekend attendees.
- 16 years of age or older
- Child (10-):
- Youth (11-15):
- Four Day Pass:
- Admission to MisCon from Friday morning to Monday evening, including early-bird events on Friday, opening ceremonies, closing ceremonies, gaming, merchants room, hospitality, and panels and programming.
Base Price: $50
MisCon 26 Prices
- Adult Four Day Pass: $40
- Child (10-) Four Day Pass: Free
- Youth (11-15) Four Day Pass: $15
These additional items can be ordered and paid for in advance when you register on-line:
- $5.00 Donation - $5
- Badge Holder - $5
Register now to reserve your spot at MisCon 26 and to make sure you have the shirt, anthology, or other item you want when you get here.
Merchandise that is not pre-ordered with a paid pre-registration will be available in the Merchants room this year.
If you have made a purchase by email or at another event and wish to pay by PayPal, you can use this form:
MisCon Registration Rules
Please complete the on-line registration form for each individual that will be attending the convention. This includes all children and youth as well. Please help everyone behind the registration area by completing your form legibly so that we can enter your data into the database correctly. We do not release this information to anyone else unless we have your permission first.
All children and youth will need to have the parental information on their registration form filled out entirely to attend the convention. MisCon needs this information to protect the safety of your child or children.
To protect the children and youth at the convention we will not print the first name of any child on their name badge. If the first name is used for the child's badge name, our system will automatically default to the listed parent's last name and the word "Child." For example, if the child's name is "Jason Hull" and their listed parent's name is "Mary Taylor;" if the child is registered with the badge name "Jason," or "Jason-san," or with a blank badge name, the name printed on the badge will be "Taylor Child."
MisCon Convention Rules
- General policies
- All persons on the hotel grounds must either be paying hotel guests or convention attendees.
- An adult must accompany children under age 16 at all times, including during SpawnCon (children's) activities.
- Please obey local, state, and federal laws as well as hotel policies.
- Do not touch or photograph any artwork.
- The pool, hot tub, sauna, and workout rooms are only available to guests of the hotel during posted hours of operation.
- Obtain permission from MisCon Security prior to posting signs at the convention and register room parties with Security.
- Weapons, alcohol & smoking
- No exposed weapons (all weapons must be sheathed and peace-bonded).
- No alcohol consumption is allowed on the premises, except in private rooms or in Joker's Wild when they are serving alcohol.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors by Montana state law. The designated smoking area for MisCon is the horseshoe area by the creek. Please do not smoke near convention programming rooms.
- Questions & Information
- Direct questions to MisCon security and staff.
Everyone who is participating in the Writer's Workshop should pre-register for MisCon. The space in the Writer's Workshop is limited and the deadline is April 16th. If you have any questions please contact Justin at email@example.com.
MisCon 26 Registration Desk Hours of Operation
- Friday 10am - 7:30pm
- Saturday 10am - 6:30pm
- Sunday 10am - 5:30pm
- Monday 10am - noon
After hours please see security.
Pre-registration for MisCon 26
Pre-register for MisCon 26 as the number of attendees will be limited and registration will be non-refundable. You may transfer your registration to another year or another person.
Please contact Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org.