MisCon 27 Panel Volunteer
Josh Aronoff is married, father of two, and a graduate student in the field of counseling psychology. He has degrees in psychology and sociology and has spent more than a decade working with at risk youth. Josh also served in the Army National Guard, Infantry. He has been an avid Gamer for more years than he should count, fan of the mystery, science fiction, and fantasy genres. He collects game books, useless bits of trivia, and esoteric skills including, pickling, pre-prohibition cocktail mixing, copper electroplating, and is considering taking up blacksmithing if he can find the time and resources.
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Fri 1:00 - 1:50 PM, Big Bang Theory!, Great Hall (Upstairs)
- Break Fri 1:50 - Fri 3:00
- Fri 3:00 - 3:50 PM, Raising Little Geeks, Breakfast Nook
- Break Fri 3:50 - Fri 5:00
- Fri 5:00 - 5:50 PM, The Incarnations of Batman, Fireside