MisCon 27 Attending Professional
Iím an editor at Paizo Publishing, and a long-time freelance/independent game designer and editor.
My primary focus is on Paizoís core RPG hardcover line, though I work with the editorial team on nearly every book that goes through our doors. I also have deep experience working on games based on intellectual property, including The Dresden Files RPG (Evil Hat Productions), the Leverage RPG (Margaret Weis Productions), and various White Wolf projects.
Among my interests are gamemastering (notably convention and improvisational gamemastering) and the business of publishing (especially writing, development, editing, and crowdfunding).
In addition to playing tabletop roleplaying games and board games, I enjoy listening to music, drawing maps, and cooking.
Web site: http://paizo.com/people/RyanMacklin
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Fri 2:00 - 2:50 PM, I'm Never Setting Foot in a Tavern Again., Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Break Fri 2:50 - Fri 6:00
- Fri 6:00 - 6:50 PM, Guerrilla Warfare in RPGS, Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Fri 7:00 - 7:50 PM, Opening Ceremonies, Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Break Fri 7:50 - Sat Noon
- Sat Noon - 12:50 PM, Pathfinder: Ask Me Anything, Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Break Sat 12:50 - Sat 5:00
- Sat 5:00 - 5:50 PM, Working With Licensed Intellectual Properties, Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Sat 6:00 - 6:50 PM, Mental and Physical Health in the Community, Upstairs Programming 1 (259)
- Break Sat 6:50 - Sun Noon
- Sun Noon - 1:50 PM, Improvisational GMing Workshop, Upstairs Programming 2 (260)
- Break Sun 1:50 - Mon 11:00
- Mon 11:00 - 11:50 AM, Getting The Most Out Of Working With Editors, The Cave (Downstairs)
- Break Mon 11:50 - Mon 3:00
- Mon 3:00 - 3:50 PM, Closing Ceremonies, Great Hall (Upstairs)
Working With Licensed Intellectual Properties (Sat 5:00)
- Fri 7:00 - 8:00 PM, Opening Ceremonies, NO Table