MisCon 27 Attending Professional
John�s been designing tabletop games for over a decade and a half. His first solo project, the adventure Night Train for Pinnacle�s Deadlands steampunk/western/horror RPG�best among players as the �PC Death Train��remains to this day probably his best-known work.
Over the years, he�s served as the line developer several roleplaying and miniatures games. His first full-length novel, Deluge, was a finalist for the 2010 Origins Award for Best Game-Related Book. His latest major work, Deadlands Noir, won the 2014 Silver Ennie for Best Setting.
In addition to his work in gaming, John has been an interrogator for the US Army, a firearms instructor, a bodyguard, and a private investigator.
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Fri 3:00 - 3:50 PM, Elements of Intrigue in RPGs, Upstairs Programming 2 (260)
- Fri 4:00 - 4:50 PM, Convention Gaming 101, The Cave (Downstairs)
- Break Fri 4:50 - Sat 4:00
- Sat 4:00 - 4:50 PM, Private Eyes in Fiction and Real Life, Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Sat 5:00 - 5:50 PM, Working With Licensed Intellectual Properties, Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Break Sat 5:50 - Sun 2:00
- Sun 2:00 - 2:50 PM, Urban Camouflage for Storytellers, Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Break Sun 2:50 - Sun 4:00
- Sun 4:00 - 4:50 PM, Writing Yourself Into (and Out of) Corners, Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Sun 5:00 - 5:50 PM, The Writing is on the Wall: The Future of Gaming, The Cave (Downstairs)
- Break Sun 5:50 - Mon 1:00
- Mon 1:00 - 1:50 PM, Sentence-by-Sentence, Upstairs Programming 2 (260)
Elements of Intrigue in RPGs (Fri 3:00)
- Fri 6:00 - 10:00 PM, Deadlands Noir, Table: 13 Room: Ruby's 142 (142)
- Break Fri 10:00 - Sat 7:00
- Sat 7:00 - 11:00 PM, Hell on Earth Reloaded, Table: 16 Room: Ruby's 139 (139)