MisCon 28 Panel Volunteer
Gail Glass is a retired recreation therapist who has been costuming and dancing for fun since childhood. For twenty five years she has mostly stayed behind the scenes at masquerades, doing panels on costuming, alternative medicine and healing dance. Essentially a master hall costumer, she attends several cons a year with her husband, physicist, writer and artist James Glass. Her hobbies are foreign travel, drum circles, and collecting turtles. Spokane is their residence, but they retire to California and Arizona for the winter season.
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Sat 7:00 - 7:50 PM, Stone and Crystal Healing, Upstairs 4 (Upstairs Programming 4)
- Sat 8:00 - 9:50 PM, Costume Pageant, Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Break Sat 9:50 - Sun 5:00
- Sun 5:00 - 5:50 PM, Alternative Medicine, Upstairs 2 (Upstairs Programming 2)
- Sat 8:00 - 10:00 PM, Costume Pageant, NO Table