Clay Cooper (Ol Scratch)
MisCon 28 Attending Professional
An Army brat, Clay Cooper earned his Eagle Scout at 16 and graduated high school in Frankfurt, Germany.
He did a 4 year stint in the US Air Force as a mechanic on F-117 Stealth Bombers, then joined the US Army. He retired as an Infantry Platoon Sergeant First Class. He served on various combat deployments and peacekeeping missions on 4 continents.
He studied energy technology at the University of Montana. His interests include urban gardening, re-purposing things, and firearms.
He gives panels at conventions as a modern armed combat advisor, specializing in helping writers and GMs make their stories more realistic.
He lives by the motto: "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum," or "If you wish for peace, prepare for war."
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Fri 4:00 - 4:50 PM, Crazies, Undead Frankenstein, or Voodoo Zombies?, Great Hall (Upstairs)
- Break Fri 4:50 - Sat 1:00
- Sat 1:00 - 2:50 PM, Military Operations on Urban Terrain, Great Hall (Upstairs)
- Break Sat 2:50 - Sun Noon
- Sun Noon - 1:50 PM, Military Operations on Urban Terrain Day 2, Creekside Green (3)
- Break Sun 1:50 - Mon 1:00
- Mon 1:00 - 1:50 PM, Veterans' Round Table, Upstairs 1 (Upstairs Programming 1)