MisCon 28 Panel Volunteer
Erik Evjen is a native of Great Falls, Montana, and a 2013 graduate of the Great Falls College of Technology.
He is the current President of the Sandbaggers Game Club in Great Falls, MT. He also is the Schedule Manager and a Board of Directors Member for the Great Falls Gaming Rendezvous. He formerly worked with the AetherCon Online RPG Convention, serving as their Fest Hall Coordinator.
Erik is the founder of IGRE Publishing, a independent tabletop roleplaying game and entertainment imprint which was established in 2013. Erik serves as the Project Manager on all projects that IGRE Publishing undertakes. He is the Lead Designer of IGRE Publishing's Sword Land RPG, a d12-based Fantasy Roleplaying Game. He is also the Co-Creator and Scriptwriter of Songs of Ahrea, a fantasy comic based within the the Iellos setting he devised for IGRE Publishing projects.
In addition to his other work, Erik moonlights as a freelance RPG writer, and is currently writing for Roleplayers Society Publishing (Formerly Ophelia's Shop of Roleplay Specialties). He is also a regular contributor for the 23rd Stage blog.
Outside of tabletop gaming, Erik enjoys playing music, model building, retro video games, world history, and a number of various other hobbies.
Erik is also a fan of all sorts of video games, anime, and a collector of vinyl albums along with being a history buff of sorts. He enjoys bass guitar and electric guitar, and is glad to talk about any of these topics with anyone willing to listen.
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Sat 10:00 - 10:50 AM, IGRE Publishing Q and A, Upstairs 1 (Upstairs Programming 1)
- Break Sat 10:50 - Sat 7:00
- Sat 7:00 - 7:50 PM, Manga: Creating a Modern Epic, Upstairs 1 (Upstairs Programming 1)
- Break Sat 7:50 - Sun 10:00
- Sun 10:00 - 10:50 AM, Old School Revival Gaming, Upstairs 3 (Upstairs Programming 3)
- Break Sun 10:50 - Sun 2:00
- Sun 2:00 - 2:50 PM, Creating PC Groups for Convention Scenarios, Upstairs 1 (Upstairs Programming 1)
- Break Sun 2:50 - Sun 4:00
- Sun 4:00 - 4:50 PM, , Great Hall (Upstairs)
- Break Sun 4:50 - Sun 7:00
- Sun 7:00 - 7:50 PM, Importance of Art in RPG Design, Upstairs 1 (Upstairs Programming 1)
- Fri 2:00 - 6:00 PM, Haunting Of Glimmerpoint: Into the Thirnroot Cave, Table: 12 Room: Ruby's 136 (136)
- Break Fri 6:00 - Sat Noon
- Sat Noon - 4:00 PM, Haunting of Glimmerpoint: Spirits of the Vena'Ren, NO Table
- Break Sat 4:00 - Sat 8:00
- Sat 8:00 - Midnight, Haunting Of Glimmerpoint Into the Duroden Cemetary, NO Table
- Break Sat Midnight - Sun 11:00
- Sun 11:00 - 2:00 PM, Haunting Of Glimmerpoint: Into the Thirnroot Cave, NO Table
- Break Sun 2:00 - Sun 8:00
- Sun 8:00 - Midnight, Haunting of Glimmerpoint: Spirits of the Vena'Ren, NO Table
- Break Sun Midnight - Mon 10:00
- Mon 10:00 - 2:00 PM, Haunting Of Glimmerpoint Into the Duroden Cemetary, Table: 12 Room: Ruby's 136 (136)