MisCon 28 MisCon Staff
I've been a recurring dungeon master, game master, story teller, arbiter, judge, what ever you want to call it (I generally prefer game master, or GM) for more years than I really want to think about.
As with many people, especially those who started gaming in the late '70s and early '80s, I started with Dungeons and Dragons from TSR, then went to Advanced Dungeons and Dragons.
It wasn't until 1990 that I really realized that there were role playing games other than D&D.
I've played in quite a few systems, and played campaigns in several versions of D&D, ShadowRun, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and Hackmaster, just to name a few. I generally run ShadowRun (mostly second edition) and Amber any more.
Web site: http://www.rpgcalendar.net/
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Fri 4:00 - 4:50 PM, The Place for Modules, Upstairs 4 (Upstairs Programming 4)
- Break Fri 4:50 - Sun 11:00
- Sun 11:00 - 11:50 AM, GMing Outside the Box, Upstairs 4 (Upstairs Programming 4)
- Break Sun 11:50 - Sun 2:00
- Sun 2:00 - 2:50 PM, Creating PC Groups for Convention Scenarios, Upstairs 1 (Upstairs Programming 1)
- Break Sun 2:50 - Sun 5:00
- Sun 5:00 - 5:50 PM, Art Auction Prep., Great Hall (Upstairs)
- Sun 6:00 - 8:50 PM, Art Auction, Great Hall (Upstairs)