MisCon 28 Panel Volunteer
Manny Frishberg was born in the shadow of New York City and has lived up and down the West Coast for more than 40 years. He spent the first half of his life learning to write stories and the second half learning what to write. He is spending the third half of his life getting it done.
His stories have been appearing in anthologies and magazines since 2010. Before that he held jobs shaping wood, sheet metal and words (not all at once).
He is a contract editor, for two small presses and independent authors. His first anthology, “Horseshoes, Hand Grenades and Magic” was published by Knotted Road Press in 2016. He and his partner have make their home near Seattle.
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Fri 2:00 - 2:50 PM, Good Reviews, Bad Reviews, Upstairs 1 (Upstairs Programming 1)
- Break Fri 2:50 - Fri 5:00
- Fri 5:00 - 5:50 PM, The Importance of Beta Readers, Upstairs 3 (Upstairs Programming 3)
- Break Fri 5:50 - Sat 10:00
- Sat 10:00 - 10:50 AM, The Glass Is Half Full...Or Is It?, Upstairs 4 (Upstairs Programming 4)
- Break Sat 10:50 - Sun 4:00
- Sun 4:00 - 4:50 PM, Brave New World?, Upstairs 1 (Upstairs Programming 1)
- Break Sun 4:50 - Mon 11:00
- Mon 11:00 - 11:50 AM, Monday Morning Coffee Klatch (Hour 2), The Tent (1)