MisCon 28 Attending Professional
Ann Gimpel is a national bestselling author. She’s also a clinical psychologist, with a Jungian bent and a vagabond at heart. Avocations include mountaineering, skiing, wilderness photography and, of course, writing. A lifelong aficionado of the unusual, she began writing speculative fiction a few years ago. Since then her short fiction has appeared in a number of webzines and anthologies. Her longer books run the gamut from urban fantasy to paranormal romance. She’s published over 25 books to date, with several more contracted for 2015 and beyond.
A husband, grown children, grandchildren and three wolf hybrids round out her family.
Scheduled Panels and Presentations:
- Sat 11:00 - 11:50 AM, Thinking During the Apocalypse, Upstairs 4 (Upstairs Programming 4)
- Break Sat 11:50 - Sat 6:00
- Sat 6:00 - 6:50 PM, Creating Conflict, Great Hall (Upstairs)
- Break Sat 6:50 - Sun Noon
- Sun Noon - 12:50 PM, Breaking the Rules of Writing, Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Break Sun 12:50 - Sun 2:00
- Sun 2:00 - 2:50 PM, The Skinny on Being Skinny, Upstairs 2 (Upstairs Programming 2)
- Sun 3:00 - 3:50 PM, Mastering the Revision Process, Containment Room (Upstairs)
- Break Sun 3:50 - Mon 10:00
- Mon 10:00 - 10:50 AM, Monday Morning Coffee Klatch (Hour 1), The Tent (1)
- Mon 11:00 - 11:50 AM, Monday Morning Coffee Klatch (Hour 2), The Tent (1)