MisCon 28 Merchants
The merchants room is currently full. Application are not currently being accepted.
In order to be listed as a merchant in our program book, we must receive your confirmation and payment by May 1, 2014.
MisCon Merchants Room Policies
All attending merchants are expected to abide by the MisCon Merchants Policies.
The Merchants Room will be open to MisCon Attendees from noon to 6:50pm on Friday, from 10:00am to 6:50pm on Saturday and Sunday, and from 10:00am to 2:50pm on Monday. Merchants can have access to the Merchants Room Thursday after 5:00pm to set up, but the room will not be secured or patrolled until 10:00am on Friday. Merchants and their staff will have access to the room one half hour before it opens each morning to prepare. The merchants room will be closed and secured each night at 7:00pm and all merchants and their staff are expected to be out of the room by that time. Tear down and removal of all merchants merchandise and equipment should be completed by 7:00pm on Monday.
- Barnes & Noble (Tables 2, 3)
- Betsy Mott Artist (Table 24)
- Cast in Stone Pewterworks (Table 5)
- Darla Haz Cakes and Crafts (Table 19)
- Faerie Forge Design
- Miss Haley Bombshell Boutique (Tables 27, 28)
- Montana Grandmas (Table 13)
- Muse Comics & Games (Tables 8, 9)
- Puca Bestiary (Table 15)
- Quicksilver Fantasies (Tables 25, 26)
- Tandy Leather (Tables 6, 7)
- The Cheeky Geeky Vaudeville (Table 22)
- The Dungeon Crawl (Table 4)
- The Savage Norde (Tables 11, 12)
- Xenophile Bibliopole (Tables 17, 18)