MisCon 29 Merchants
The merchants room for MisCon 29 is currently full. Application are not currently being accepted.
In order to be listed as a merchant in our program book, we must receive your confirmation and payment by May 1, 2015.
MisCon Merchants Room Policies
All attending merchants are expected to abide by the MisCon Merchants Policies.
The Merchants Room will be open to MisCon Attendees from noon to 6:50pm on Friday, from 10:00am to 6:50pm on Saturday and Sunday, and from 10:00am to 2:50pm on Monday. Merchants can have access to the Merchants Room Thursday after 5:00pm to set up, but the room will not be secured or patrolled until 10:00am on Friday. Merchants and their staff will have access to the room one half hour before it opens each morning to prepare. The merchants room will be closed and secured each night at 7:00pm and all merchants and their staff are expected to be out of the room by that time. Tear down and removal of all merchants merchandise and equipment should be completed by 7:00pm on Monday.
- Cast in Stone Pewterworks (Table 13)
- Faerie Forge Design (Table 22)
- Fairwood Press (Tables 7, 8)
- High Anxiety Studios (Table 21)
- Miss Haley Bombshell Boutique (Tables 5, 6)
- Montana Grandmas (Table 13)
- Muse Comics & Games (Tables 23, 24)
- Quicksilver Fantasies (Tables 1, 2)
- Tandy Leather (Tables 3, 4)
- The Dungeon Crawl (Tables 11, 12)
- The Savage Norde (Tables 15, 16)
- Wayfarer Arts (Table 14)
- Xenophile Bibliopole (Tables 9, 10)