MisCon 30 Merchants
The merchants room for MisCon 30 is currently full. Applications are not currently being accepted.
In order to be listed as a merchant in our program book, we must receive your confirmation and payment by May 1, 2015.
MisCon Merchant Information
With the changes in venue and the spacing, available area, and new policies that go with that, the information for merchants who want to sell at MisCon this year is still in flux. Please bear with us as we work though this. The feedback we are receiving from returning merchants and prospective merchants is invaluable in helping us to get this right, and helps us when working with the venue on concerns and issues.
All attending merchants are expected to abide by the MisCon Merchants Policies.
Merchants Room: The Central Hub of MisCon
Merchant tables will be set up around the perimeter of the atrium at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown.
The atrium is the center of the hotel, and all MisCon attendees will have to pass your tables as they walk between programming rooms, gaming, dining, the outdoor tents, etc. This will put your merchandise in front of every con attendee throughout the convention. See our hotel map for more info.
Since the merchant tables will be in an open, non-locking room, you will have to tear down and set up your goods daily, although your displays and tables can stay put.
- You can move your goods into adjacent programming rooms (the Montana Boardroom and others as necessary) which will be locked all night, so you don't need to move things very far.
- We will provide help moving your items if you like (please let us know if you will need help).
Required Merchant Hours:
Friday: Noon to 7 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 7 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM to 7 PM
Monday: 10:00 AM to 2 PM
- We will open the storage room doors at 9 AM each morning so you can access your merchandise and begin setup.
- You can stay open as later if you prefer. However:
- The atrium does need to be mostly cleared and quite by midnight by hotel policy
- MisCon does not guarantee access to the adjacent storage spaces other than at closing time. You will need to work with MisCon security director and the MisCon merchants director for arrangements, and you may need to store your merchandise in your private hotel room.
- MisCon may not have volunteers available other than at closing time. Check with the MisCon volunteers director to see if help can be arranged.
- Merchant spaces vary in size. Pricing varies by space based on size.
- In general, "1 Table" spaces are $175, "2 Table" spaces are $325, "3 Table" spaces are $475. Check the map below for additional information.
- Tables provided by the hotel are 6'x3' tables. These tables can be removed from your space if you prefer. There may be a limited number of 8'x30" tables available. Let the merchants director know when you submit your application if you need an 8' table and these can be provided as available.
- Alywolf Creations (Table 23)
- And Puppy Dog Tails (Table 20)
- Barnes & Noble (Table 27)
- Bedlah & Baubles (Table 3)
- Cast in Stone Pewterworks (Table 7)
- Edged Whimsy (Table 16)
- Faerie Forge Design (Table 11)
- Fairwood Press (Tables 17, 18)
- Freak Out Fandom Jewelry and The Steampunk Lady (Tables 1, 2)
- Hyde and Bones (Table 22)
- Isle of Misfits (Table 12)
- MisCon Gaming Demo Area (Table 28)
- Miss Haley Bombshell Boutique (Table 8, 9, 10)
- Muse Comics & Games (Table 24)
- Pair Design's Geek Finery (Table 13)
- Quicksilver Fantasies (Tables 14, 15)
- Sinister Metalworks (Table 25)
- Steam Regalia (MAEC) (Table 4)
- Sticks & Stones (Table 21)
- The Dungeon Crawl (Table 5)
- Valhalla's Workbench (Table 6)
- White Knight Toys and Hobbies/Gamer Funk and Anime (Table 19)
- WordFire Press (Table 26)
- 1, 2: Entire space by pool and Ballroom A. 12x14 $200
- 3, 4, 5: Outside ballrooms. 23x6 1 table: $175, 2 tables: $325, 3 tables: $475
- 6: Outside ballrooms. 11x6 $200
- 7: Outside ballrooms. 11x6 $200
- 8, 9, 10: Corner outside Art Show. 15x6 and 14x6 $475.
- 11, 12, 13: Outside Restaurant. 8x6, 8x6, 8x6 $175, 2 tables: $325, 3 tables: $475
- 14, 15, 16: Outside MT Boardroom. 20x6 1 table: $175, 2 tables: $325, 3 tables: $475
- 17, 18: Two tables outside programming. 16x6
- 19: Outside Kids' Activities. 7x6 $175
- 20: Outside Kids' Activities. 7x6 $175
- 21, 22, 23: Three tables in corner by pool. It's a weird triangle that can hold 3 tables. 6x13, 6x8. 1 table: $150, 2 tables: $300, 3 tables: $400
- 24: Right half of the curved area below the stairs. Triangle is 18.5x8x20 $325
- 25: Left half of the curved area below the stairs. Triangle is 18.5x8x20 $325
- 26: An 18.5x16 (15x15) square to the left of the Game Demo space.
Ballroom C and MT Boardroom, Glacier, Yellowstone for storing merchandise during closing hours.