MisCon 31 Merchants
The merchants room for MisCon 31 is currently full. Applications are not currently being accepted.
In order to be listed as a merchant in our program book, we must receive your confirmation and payment by May 1, 2015.
MisCon Merchant Information
With the changes in venue and the spacing, available area, and new policies that go with that, the information for merchants who want to sell at MisCon this year is still in flux. Please bear with us as we work though this. The feedback we are receiving from returning merchants and prospective merchants is invaluable in helping us to get this right, and helps us when working with the venue on concerns and issues.
All attending merchants are expected to abide by the MisCon Merchants Policies.
Merchants Room: The Central Hub of MisCon
Merchant tables will be set up around the perimeter of the atrium at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown.
The atrium is the center of the hotel, and all MisCon attendees will have to pass your tables as they walk between programming rooms, gaming, dining, the outdoor tents, etc. This will put your merchandise in front of every con attendee throughout the convention. See our hotel map for more info.
Since the merchant tables will be in an open, non-locking room, you will have to tear down and set up your goods daily, although your displays and tables can stay put.
- You can move your goods into adjacent programming rooms (the Glacier and others as necessary) which will be locked all night, so you don't need to move things very far.
- We will provide help moving your items if you like (please let us know if you will need help).
Required Merchant Hours:
Friday: Noon to 7 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 7 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM to 7 PM
Monday: 10:00 AM to 2 PM
- We will open the storage room doors at 9 AM each morning so you can access your merchandise and begin setup.
- You can stay open as later if you prefer. However:
- The atrium does need to be mostly cleared and quite by midnight by hotel policy
- MisCon does not guarantee access to the adjacent storage spaces other than at closing time. You will need to work with MisCon security director and the MisCon merchants director for arrangements, and you may need to store your merchandise in your private hotel room.
- MisCon may not have volunteers available other than at closing time. Check with the MisCon volunteers director to see if help can be arranged.
- Merchant spaces vary in size. Pricing varies by space based on size.
- In general, "1 Table" spaces are $175, "2 Table" spaces are $325, "3 Table" spaces are $475. Check the map below for additional information.
- Tables provided by the hotel are 6'x3' tables. These tables can be removed from your space if you prefer. There may be a limited number of 8'x30" tables available. Let the merchants director know when you submit your application if you need an 8' table and these can be provided as available.
- And Puppy Dog Tails (Tables 23, 24)
- Barnes & Noble (Table 25)
- Clockwork Dragon Books (Table 18)
- Fairwood Press (Tables 15, 16)
- Fun Trade (Table 9)
- Geek emporium (Tables 26, 27)
- Miss Haley Bombshell Boutique (Table 5, 6, 7)
- Mykie's Imagination (Table 10)
- Pucker Up Buttercup Lipsence (Table 4)
- Quicksilver Fantasies (Tables 13, 14)
- Razorgirl Press (Table 28)
- The Attic Art (Table 8)
- The Book Stack (Table 1)
- The Dungeon Crawl (Table 12)
- The Zombie Nation (Table 11)
- Valhalla's Workbench (Table 3)
- Why Not? (Table 2)
- Z Tee's (Tables 21, 22)
- 1,2: Outside ballrooms. 23x6 1 table: $175, 2 tables: $325
- 3: Outside ballrooms. 11x6 $200
- 4: Outside ballrooms. 11x6 $200
- 5, 6, 7: Corner outside Art Show. 15x6 and 14x6 3 tables $475
- 8, 9, 10: Outside Restaurant. 8x6, 8x6, 8x6 $175, 2 tables: $325, 3 tables: $475
- 11: Outside Restaurant. 8x6 $175
- 12, 13,14: Outside MT Boardroom. 20x6 1 table: $175, 2 tables: $325, 3 tables: $475
- 15, 16: Two tables outside programming. 16x6 1 table: $175, 2 tables: $325
- 17: Outside Electronic Gaming. 7x6 $175
- 18: Outside Electronic Gaming. 7x6 $175
- 19: Right half of the curved area below the stairs. Triangle is 18.5x8x20 $325
- 20: Left half of the curved area below the stairs. Triangle is 18.5x8x20 $325
- 21 - 28 8x6 1 table: $175, 2 tables: $325
The Glacier room will be available for storing merchandise during closing hours.